Icon by Ayay
Weekly, Group B
- Featured Artist: The May/June round has ended. The KAT-TUN Featured Artist deck release will be next week. The voting for the next Featured Artist has started. Remember to place your votes.
- I forgot to post June's pin shop until this week. X.X Sorry about that~
- I bumped the current round of A to Z. The current forum game rounds will end on July 2nd.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I almost got my eye poked out by a capo at my husband's show the other night. The disadvantages of being short. XD
- Regular Members may take a total of 5 cards (worth). The Are You Happy? (Grey) deck is worth 2!
- Prejoiners may take a total of 6 cards (worth).
- No more than one card per deck, unless you have the Octo Squeeze pin (which is two per deck)!
- If you have the Snail Squeeze pin, you can take an extra card (worth 1) from any deck above.
- You are free to take deck release freebies up to two months after this is posted.
- If you donated one of these decks, you may take an additional card from it on top of the rules above (no time limit).
- Please leave a comment if you take anything.
Question of the Week
Has there ever been a release that you want to buy, but you end up not buying for one reason or another? Doesn't have to be music related. Take two regular cards for answering.
For me, I really want to buy the Country Girls Clip Collection release, until I noticed it was blu-ray only. I don't have a computer that has blu-ray player, so I'm super bummed out.
Question of the Week: kattun-realface19, kattun-realface20
I wanted to buy some DVDs for some Jpop groups a couple of years back but then I realized that it would be delivered after I left the dorms for the summer..
QotW: akb48-greenflash09, miyavi-secret15
I was going to buy some AKB singles to vote for the SSK when it was still going on, but they weren't going to be delievered until August :/
I was going to buy some older kpop releases, but then I found out they were out of print already......
Question of the Week: utada-keeptryin12, kalafina04
I wanted to buy some Japanese music (Perfume and Kalafina) but my budget is tight, so I decided to keep my money to enjoy the summer.